ISA Postponed

From Jay Yaeso:

The ISA Race Committee is postponing another week.  Ice checkers
found 20″ of ice but current ramp conditions will not be able to
tolerate a regatta.
We continue our search for having a 2018 ISA championship.
Next update March 4, 2018

NIYA Regatta Postponed

From Tim McCormick:

The NIYA Regatta is postponed until March 9-11.  The landings in Madison, Green Lake, Winnebago, and Green Bay will not support cars or large trailers so we’re keeping our eyes open for potential ice north of Suamico, WI for the regatta.  Next update is Sunday, March 3 at 8pm CST.

Nite Regatta Update

From “Mr. Nite” Don Sanford:

Don’t put your boat away, there’s still ice.
Here’s this week’s regatta update.
The Northwest has been called ON for March 2-4.  Should they postpone, the ISA may call ON.  Primary site for either regatta will be Green Bay, probably Windjammers Sailing Club in Suamico, WI, though that may change depending on conditions.  Other possible locations are Lake Winnebago, Green Lake or the Madison, WI area.  Should the Northwest call ON, Nite Nationals will be called ON for March 3 & 4 on the best ice available.  If the ISA is called ON, we will sail with the ISA and postpone nationals.
The Northwest and ISA will make a decision on Wednesday by noon CST.  Per our NOR, we will make our decision on Thursday by at noon CST.
You may have noticed that has not been updated for a few days.  Until that issue can be resolved I’ve asked John to keep us up to date through our Facebook page and Team Snap.
I will have another update on Wednesday afternoon.

Northwest ON for March 2-4!

The Northwest Regatta is tentatively called ON for March 2-4.
Primary regatta site is Green Bay, WI with secondary sites in Green Lake, Lake Winnebago, and Madison.
We’re keeping a close eye on the warm weather coming this week and will inspect launch ramps and ice on Wednesday morning.
Final determination will be Wednesday, February 28th at Noon CST.

We’re not done yet so… Think Ice!

%d bloggers like this: