From Steve Schalk, “The ISA and Northwest regattas have again been postponed. The new dates are February 28th, 29th and March 1st, 2020 for both regattas. There are no sailable regatta sites anywhere.”
From Andy Gratton, “The Wisconsin Stern Steering Association regatta has been postponed to February 29 and March 1. The Northwest Regatta is scheduled for the same weekend and will take precedence. The next update will be Sunday, February 23. Check back here at that time. Still too much snow everywhere.”
Steve Schalk reports: The Northwest and ISA regattas are postponed to February 21st, 22nd and 23rd 2020. All potential sites are currently snowed out.
From Andy Gratton: The Wisconsin Stern Steering Association regatta has been postponed to February 22 and 23. The Northwest Regatta is scheduled for the same weekend and will take precedence. The next update will be Sunday, February 16. Check back here at that time. Too much snow everywhere.
The ISA and Renegade Championships have been postponed to February 14th, 15th and 16th.
The launch ramp conditions on the Madison Lakes are not good enough to get the fleets safely on and off the ice.
From Nite Commodore Don Sanford:
Nite Nationals have been called ON for Green Lake, WI March 3 & 4 2018.
Here are the details you need to know:
- INCA NOR 2018
- INCA Sailing Instr 2018
- INCA Nationals Registration & Waiver 2018
- Launch site: Dodge County park on the west end of Green Lake
- DO NOT DRIVE ON THE ICE: Host club will have ATV’s available for moving trailers
- Hotel: We have a block of 15 hotel rooms in Ripon at the Comfort Suites. Mention you are here for the iceboat regatta to get the $89 rate for two queens. (920) 748-5500
- First Race: Please note that the time of Saturday’s first race has been set at 0900.
- Entry: If you registered and paid when we attempted to hold the regatta on Mendota last month, your fee is paid. Please complete the registration form again, just indicate on it that you paid back in February.
- Fleet Meeting: We may have a fleet meeting on Saturday after racing. That will be announced at Skippers meeting Saturday morning
- Dinner-Saturday night: at the Gooseblind in Green Lake at 7pm all you can eat pizza, salad and pasta.
Not a big surprise, but the Renegade regatta is also postponed.
Next update Sunday evening.