NIte Nationals…. ON!!!

From Nite Commodore Don Sanford:

Nite Nationals have been called ON for Green Lake, WI March 3 & 4 2018.
Here are the details you need to know:
  • INCA NOR 2018
  • INCA Sailing Instr 2018
  • INCA Nationals Registration & Waiver 2018
  • Launch site:  Dodge County park on the west end of Green Lake
  • DO NOT DRIVE ON THE ICE:  Host club will have ATV’s available for moving trailers
  • Hotel:  We have a block of 15 hotel rooms in Ripon at the Comfort Suites. Mention you are here for the iceboat regatta to get the $89 rate for two queens.  (920) 748-5500
  • First Race:  Please note that the time of Saturday’s first race has been set at 0900.
  • Entry:  If you registered and paid when we attempted to hold the regatta on Mendota last month, your fee is paid.  Please complete the registration form again, just indicate on it that you paid back in February.
  • Fleet Meeting:  We may have a fleet meeting on Saturday after racing.  That will be announced at Skippers meeting Saturday morning
  • Dinner-Saturday night:  at the Gooseblind in Green Lake at 7pm all you can eat pizza, salad and pasta.

ISA Postponed

From Jay Yaeso:

The ISA Race Committee is postponing another week.  Ice checkers
found 20″ of ice but current ramp conditions will not be able to
tolerate a regatta.
We continue our search for having a 2018 ISA championship.
Next update March 4, 2018

NIYA Regatta Postponed

From Tim McCormick:

The NIYA Regatta is postponed until March 9-11.  The landings in Madison, Green Lake, Winnebago, and Green Bay will not support cars or large trailers so we’re keeping our eyes open for potential ice north of Suamico, WI for the regatta.  Next update is Sunday, March 3 at 8pm CST.

Nite Regatta Update

From “Mr. Nite” Don Sanford:

Don’t put your boat away, there’s still ice.
Here’s this week’s regatta update.
The Northwest has been called ON for March 2-4.  Should they postpone, the ISA may call ON.  Primary site for either regatta will be Green Bay, probably Windjammers Sailing Club in Suamico, WI, though that may change depending on conditions.  Other possible locations are Lake Winnebago, Green Lake or the Madison, WI area.  Should the Northwest call ON, Nite Nationals will be called ON for March 3 & 4 on the best ice available.  If the ISA is called ON, we will sail with the ISA and postpone nationals.
The Northwest and ISA will make a decision on Wednesday by noon CST.  Per our NOR, we will make our decision on Thursday by at noon CST.
You may have noticed that NiteRacing.org has not been updated for a few days.  Until that issue can be resolved I’ve asked John to keep us up to date through our Facebook page and Team Snap.
I will have another update on Wednesday afternoon.
%d bloggers like this: