From Tim McCormick:

The NIYA Regatta is postponed until March 9-11.  The landings in Madison, Green Lake, Winnebago, and Green Bay will not support cars or large trailers so we’re keeping our eyes open for potential ice north of Suamico, WI for the regatta.  Next update is Sunday, March 3 at 8pm CST.