Greg McCormick

The Northwest and International Skeeter Association & Renegade Championship Race Committees have postponed for one week to February 9th, 10th, and 11th, 2024. Both Committees determined that the high temperatures, sun, and lack of overnight freezing will make the ice too soft for acceptable regatta conditions. The presence of plenty of ice that should stay in place until colder weather arrives gives us a good chance coming later in February.
Steve Schalk
NIYA & ISA Secretary/Treasurer