We were able to get 4 races in before the snow came. The DNs, Renegades, the A Skeeters, and the Stern Steerers sailed in light to moderate shifty conditions on 1/4″ snow covered ice. Visibility soon diminished as the flurries arrived and persisted causing racing to be postponed until tomorrow.
We are hoping the flurries end without ending the regatta. Stand by for tomorrow’s update.