From Nite Commodore Don Sanford:
Nite Nationals have been called ON for Green Lake, WI March 3 & 4 2018.Here are the details you need to know:
- INCA NOR 2018
- INCA Sailing Instr 2018
- INCA Nationals Registration & Waiver 2018
- Launch site: Dodge County park on the west end of Green Lake
- DO NOT DRIVE ON THE ICE: Host club will have ATV’s available for moving trailers
- Hotel: We have a block of 15 hotel rooms in Ripon at the Comfort Suites. Mention you are here for the iceboat regatta to get the $89 rate for two queens. (920) 748-5500
- First Race: Please note that the time of Saturday’s first race has been set at 0900.
- Entry: If you registered and paid when we attempted to hold the regatta on Mendota last month, your fee is paid. Please complete the registration form again, just indicate on it that you paid back in February.
- Fleet Meeting: We may have a fleet meeting on Saturday after racing. That will be announced at Skippers meeting Saturday morning
- Dinner-Saturday night: at the Gooseblind in Green Lake at 7pm all you can eat pizza, salad and pasta.