Photo: Will Johnston

Via Steve Schalk:

The 2023 NIYA was postponed to December 2023 last spring. The Race Committee as of today has not found ice suitable for a Northwest Regatta anywhere in our range of travel.

The Committee will confer again next Sunday to make a final decision on 2023. If on Sunday December 10th, there are no feasible locations for December 15th the 2023 Regatta will be cancelled.

Steve Schalk

Northwestern Ice Yachting Association