HAYWIRE at the 2010 Northwest on Lake Winnebago

The NIYA Race Committee has postponed the Regatta to March 10th, 11th and 12th 2023. The surface at Kegonsa has not been able to firm up, and will not be available until some colder weather – which is on the way mid-March.

The next update will be Sunday March 5th by 7 pm.

Steve Schalk


Northwestern Ice Yachting Association