International Skeeter Association (ISA) Secretary Steve Schalk has released the 2022 ISA Championship Notice of Race and Notice of Dues. Download the dues form and send it to the address provided.
INTERNATIONAL SKEETER ASSOCIATION 2022 CHAMPIONSHIP REGATTA NOTICE OF RACE
DOWNLOAD IN A PDF FILE
All races will be sailed under the rules of the National Iceboat Authority and those of the International Skeeter Association (ISA).
Date: The Regatta will be held on January 7, 8, & 9, 2022.
- The first race will be at 10:00 AM local time on Friday, January 7, 2022
- Preliminary site location will be announced by 6 p.m. CST on the Sunday prior to the regatta
- Final call will be announced by 12 noon, C.S.T on the Wednesday prior to the regatta
- Races will be held for A, B, C Class Skeeters, Nites and Renegades should Renegades choose to hold their national championship regatta in conjunction with the ISA Championship Regatta.
- Nine races are scheduled for each division. Three are necessary for a complete regatta.
- The Regatta will be postponed if the Northwest Ice Yachting Association Regatta is held on these dates.
- The Race Committee may postpone the regatta or change regatta site any time prior to noon, C.S.T on the Thursday prior to the regatta.
Location: Possible locations, in order of preference, are: East Division, Green Lake, Lake Geneva, Madison, Green Bay.
- Each competitor must be a current member of the ISA. Dues may be paid on the ISA website or at the regatta.
- Entry Fee is $15.00 per yacht.
- Will be available at iceboat.org on the ISA page when the regatta is called ON
- Competitors may also register at Regatta Headquarters from 8:30 A.M. to 9:30 A.M. local time on Friday, January 7, 2022.
Sailing Instructions: Will be available on the ISA website and at the time of Registration. Awards will be given according to Part II Section 3 of The International Skeeter Association Constitution, By-Laws and Racing Rules