Paul Krueger in RAMBLN Photo: Dave Delap

4LIYC racing is scheduled for Lake Monona on January 27-28, 2024. As we did last weekend, we will postpone racing until Sunday, January 28, due to the forecast for Saturday, which predicts fog and minimal wind. However, ice checkers will inspect the ice on Sunday morning to determine if we can race. We advise all club members to wait until the ice is inspected before sailing. If the ice is sailable, Sunday’s first race is at 10 AM.