We Sure Do!

Via ISA & NIYA Secretary Steve Schalk:

There are no sailable sites for the Northwest and ISA championship regattas. Both are postponed to March 6th, 7th and 8th 2020. The Northwestern Ice Yachting Association Championship takes precedence if there are suitable conditions for a March 6th start.

Via WSSA Secretary/Treasurer Andy Gratton

The Wisconsin Stern Steering Association regatta has been postponed to March 7 and March 8. The Northwest Regatta is scheduled for the same weekend and will take precedence. The next update will be Sunday, March 1. Check back here at that time. Still too much snow.