Beautiful racing DN in like new condition. This is a “clone” boat which was built to match the hugely successful Composite Concepts (C2) boats built by Ron Sherry. This most excellent ready-to-race package includes:
– Like new Sitka spruce hull, max length, max width, with C2 carbon tiller, C2 carbon reinforced steerer tube, C2 hiking rack, Harken blocks on adjustable track, and C2 Mold and Design mast step.
– C2 Carbon insert runners, 3/16”, set of three, in custom padded carrying bag.
– Bullnose stainless plate runners, 3/16”, set of three
– C2 Carbon mast “Ugly Stick”, stiffness and rider capacity similar to C2 standard mast
– Dieform adjustable shrouds with T bar Struble hound.
– Aluminum boom with easily adjustable block locations and out haul
– Quantum sail, full, like new
– Quantum sail, speed, like new
– C2 plank with Strubel chocks
– Harken padded travel bag for hull
– Covers for mast, sails, plank, and boom.
It would cost well over $11,000 to put this package together. I am offering it for the bargain price of $5250. You won’t be disappointed. Many more photos can be seen at:
Located in Traverse City, MI